Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tonight's Vegan Meal

Being off for spring break gives me time to focus on being a good mom and wife.  Tonight, I wanted to come up with something new to cook for dinner.  We get in such a rut eating the same meals we know are good and healthy during the regular work week.  I decided to actually try one of the million meals I have pinned.

Click on the images below and you will go to my pin board.  Click the image again and you'll go to the recipe.

The main dish was meatless meat loaf.  It doesn't look nearly as good here as it was in person.





On the side, we had mashed cauliflower & green beans.


The recipe says "twice baked" and that it should be broiled, but I didn't do that extra step, and it was still amazing! I am shocked that cauliflower tastes so good!

All in all, it was a very successful vegan dinner!  I'd gladly eat it again.  Great combination of foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment